Thursday, December 5, 2019

A Sweet Christmas Deal

Good evening. 
I hope you've had the best day.
It was an unseasonable warm day today but we're back to winter cold again tomorrow.
It's nice to have the gift of nice days when they come.
I was a bit delayed working on the offer I have been working on for you.
My rescue dog Marie was diagnosed with Anaplasmosis which is a tick born disease.
I'm doing my best to keep on track with her and get my work done as well.
I've put together some images in time for Christmas.
I'm sharing the Holiday Collection Part 1.
I hope you might like the sweet deal I've put together for you. All the following images are yours for a sweet deal of $15.00
Have a look below and see if they are to your liking.
I hope you will find them a great asset to your Christmas shares this season. I look forward to sharing more soon!
*Cindy*



'Have a Merry Christmas'
 


'Have a Very Merry Christmas'


 'Wonderful Christmas'




'Happy Holidays'

   


#HolidayImages #ChristmasJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment